How to apply
Ready to become an international volunteer or intern in Ecuador? It’s really easy!
Here is an outline of the process:
– Apply: Submit your application (application form, resume and cover letter)
– Deposit: Pay $ 180 registration fee (you are required to submit it with your completed application).
– Placement: Receive placement approval within the next 2 – 3 weeks
– Confirmation: Receive an information package with details of your program
– Prepare: Make your travel arrangements.
– Information Trip: Send us your flight details up to 2 weeks prior to the start date of your program.
– Final Payment: Pay the program fee on your arrival in Ecuador.
At any time during this process, please feel free to contact us with questions and concerns.
Volunteers and interns should apply at least 60 days prior to their intended program start date, but if you can’t wait to get started, accelerate your admissions process with our express service. Fast track your application and get a placement volunteer or internship as soon as possible.